Friday, July 31, 2009

Richard + Theresa Lee

Here's to my sister and brother-in law! Happily married for...6 yrs...I think. Now here they are 2 kids later and still look as stunning as ever. I will miss them very much. They say that a couple's first deployment is always the hardest. My first deployment was a breeze, and I owe it all to these lovely folks. Never once did I feel alone or without support. Not only will I miss them as my family but also as my pastoral and spiritual guidance. So don't ever take for granted what is right in front of you.

IMG_6804
IMG_6812

4 comments:

  1. The lighting is perfect in these pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love these! theresa's so pretty. pastor rich is alright. hahaha i love the scrunched up nose photo. where were these taken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know where to reply when people ask questions so hopefully you check back to see if I've answered. haha These were taken at Kevin & Esther's wedding venue.

    ReplyDelete