Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Random Mix of Things

I wanted to play around with some photos - some old, some new...I was in a very nostalgic mood. Well that and I haven't taken any pictures lately. Gosh I really should go to sleep now.

These first two were taken with my Point & Shoot and a 6" tripod.

Central Park in the winter time

Bailey before the sickness.
Now he has Lymphoma and we don't know how much longer he has to live. We are very sad. He's gotten so much bonier you can actually see the bone popping out of his head. Please pray for him. I at least am hoping that he will stick it through till Dave returns. They need to say their goodbyes.
I thought it would be nice to take a family photo with the In-Laws and Bailey.

A different shot of Richie and Jaden. I have so many of this one shot! Bored kids crack me up.Chloe in the new outfit I bought her. What a cutie!!

3 comments:

  1. awwwww.... bailey is sick? so sad. give him lots of hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey looks so sick! So sad. I like his before picture, though. It's so typical of him. He just sits there like a lump until you bring out a tennis ball. Haha!

    The family portrait is so nice! Who ever thought someone could look so happy with their in-laws!

    The Central Park picture looks like a postcard, and seriously, Chloe is the cutest girl I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! i LOVE these photos! i need the ones of richie & chloe please!!! :)

    tlee

    ReplyDelete