Tuesday, July 2, 2013

River...11 Months - DC/ Virginia Newborn/ Child/ Family Photographer

Here she is...my beauty!  I normally hate posting multiple shots of one pose and so have been trying really hard to edit myself.  But I just couldn't help it this time.  It's so hard to edit when you are in love with your subject.  I can't believe she is already 11 months.  Planning her 1 year party has pretty much taken over my life.  So I always have to stop and remind myself to relish every moment with her and not be consumed by unimportant things.  I shared last month that she was having weight gain issues.  I'm happy to say that she is finally gaining weight steadily.  Though I am starting to realize that being small is just how she is.  She drinks about 30 oz of formula a day, in addition to table foods, and she still is pretty small, weighing in at only 19 lbs today.  On another note, she hates baby food and only wishes to eat what I am eating.  So we have moved on to table foods and I'm basically stuck with a box full of baby smoothie pouches that I don't know what to do with.  Still no sign of wanting to stand or walk, which is quite odd because a few months ago, all she did was want to stand.  Now when I try to make her stand, she pulls up her legs.  But she has gotten really good a cruising on furniture now.  I guess she doesn't want to grow up too fast. 
River started raising her hands in the air when I say "Hallelujah!"  It's something we taught Hunter too.  I guess when you are raised in a christian home, that's a must!  haha. She also loves to clap her hands and wave hi. 
Let the countdown to her birthday begin!! 
IMG_5110 IMG_5078 IMG_5043 Triptych IMG_5019 IMG_5128 IMG_5017BW

No comments:

Post a Comment