Monday, July 1, 2013

Growing Up Hunter - DC/ Virginia Newborn/ Child/ Family Photographer

Look at this face!!  I just want to bite his chubby cheeks every day.  Luckily, I'm not a carnivore.  LOL He is now 2yrs and 9 months old.  The reason why I don't post more photos of him is because as he gets older, he has less tolerance for taking photos.  He laughs as he starts bolting away from me the minute he sees me take out my camera.  He has a crazy imagination and wild personality.  He is also a doting older brother, but don't get me wrong, he does occasionally torture his younger sister, River.  Even at this young age, he has a great sense of humor and is constantly saying things that shock our pants off.  He keeps the laughter alive in our family.  It's also amazing to see all the things he learned in his preschool.  I had no idea he could do have the things he does, until the teachers started telling me.  And then when I would ask him to do it at home, he would do it.  For example, he has the Lord's Prayer memorized and this preschool poem called All Things Bright and Beautiful.  He has all that memorized.  Amazing what a 2 1/2 yr old brain can absorb and spit out.  He amazes me.  I am so honored and proud to be his mom.  Love you little guy!

IMG_5075

No comments:

Post a Comment