Saturday, January 30, 2010

Denver, Colorado

With all the lights that are still hanging, you would think it was still Christmas in Denver. We even got some snow this past week. But I have to say, it is so good to be back in San Diego. My skin is thanking me too. I never thought that extremely dry weather could be a bad thing. I'm not sure if I ever want to go back there in the winter, but there was definitely lots to see.

View from our hotel window
Strolling along 16th Street Mall
No that is not a homeless man, that is my husband. hahaha He is such a good sport; I asked him to that. After I got home and looked at the photo, I couldn't figure out what he was doing with his face. Then it finally hit me; he is imitating the bear.

1 comment:

  1. Some of these shots are amazing, especially the city shots and the last one. They look like postcards!

    And I really like the one of the 16th St Mall in black and white. The lights make the scene lend itself perfectly for a B&W shot.

    ReplyDelete