Friday, September 4, 2009

Pat + Gloria Wedding

August 29, 2009 was a weekend to remember. The last of the Bang sisters got married off and the Bang household was filled with tears as my parents said goodbye not to one but two of their daughters. Gloria moved out to start her bodacious new life in NYC with her new husband Pat and I moved out to finally begin my married life (a year and a half late) with my wonderful hubby, Dave, in Mississippi. It was a beautiful wedding, with amazing detail!!! And the bride, my little sis, never looked so stunning. As one guest put it, she was dressed to attend the Oscars. Well, this was definitely her Oscar night and all the hard work paid off. I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked b/c I wanted to enjoy the moment, but here's the few I managed to take. By the way, who was that awesome singer in the ceremony? hahaha just kidding!






This is probably the last photo I'll be able to take of the Lee family for a very long time.
The thought of not being able to hang out with them every weekend makes me very sad.

The Kwon clan. I promised my cousin that I'd take pix of her kids.
So here they are:

This isn't the Maid of Honor, but at least I got one of the toats.
Sorry Steph - I was in the bathroom.

My mom dancing the night away.


Generation of moms. Richard, Dave, Pat - this is what guys have to look forward to. hahaha

So after posting, I realized I have no pictures of my dad. Unfortunately, all the photos he was in came out blurry. So, here's the one I found where he's not blurred, but now everyone else is blurred. hahaha Argh!! It was a very frustrating night of fighting with my camera the entire time.


Single ladies - before the bouquet toss

Glo prepping for the toss



11 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!!!
    I'M SAD AGAIN NOW....REMEMBERING BOTH MY LITTLE SIS'S LEAVING BUT SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH! LOVE YOU ALL! LOVE YOU MY BRO IN LAWS!!!! take good care of my sissys'
    tlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I deserve a Photo Cred for the shot of you and Dave... ahem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you were in the bathroom- I probably looked like a crying, stuttering, whale anyway! Great photos! Wish you were still here! I wanted to hire you to take pregnant photos of me. Haha. Well, hope life in Mississippi is treating you well and I wish you and dave the best! Mucho love!!! :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...thanks so much for posting such amazing pictures with my unflattering facial expressions hahahaha. I love how you literally captured all these moments. You did an excellent job with the photography =)! who's going to take all our family photos now =*( -glo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos susan! gloria was such a beautiful bride. pat's a lucky man! but richard and dave are lucky too...you and theresa are hot secshee mamas too!

    ~kelly k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wait, susan's not a "mama" yet...but hopefully soon to be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fotos! have you used the Aperture?
    mc

    ReplyDelete
  8. post some more pics, esp. of your trip!!!
    ~kelly k.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos! Especially the one of Richie scowling at Chloe. That little man...

    I'm going to miss them, too... but not enough to rush and make babies. Haha!

    Glo was definitely stunning... but she's scary as the White Witch in #3. Keep her happy, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love that pic of you Dave...your sister is gorgeous just like you!

    ReplyDelete