Monday, June 15, 2009

Bronx Zoo

So on a whim, Maggie and I decided to go to the Bronx Zoo and take photos. It was lots of fun and we will definitely go back to spend an entire day as opposed to just 1.5 hrs.











The polar bear in the above right picture was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He walks out and then just plops his head on to the rock. Here is a closeup crop of what he was doing.


This little guy was just sleeping there when we arrived. so cute!


Then the zoo keeper walked in and woke him up.








After the Bronx Zoo, we had a chance to stop by somewhere in Fort Lee.
Ask Maggie where it is, I have no idea.


Cool random red door on the cabin.
I can totally imagine having an engagement photos session here. hint hint


And lastly, how can I post animals and not throw one in of Johan.
I think I may have been confusing him b/c I keep calling him Mochi instead of Johan.
Remember Mochi? hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo, too! My friend Kate works at the Bronx Zoo. I really like that picture of the red door, too! But boo on engagement photos. I am very much against all forms of torture... Haha!

    ReplyDelete