Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Logo

It's been a long time since I've taken some pictures. Shame on me!! I couldn't help it because we haven't had photo class in the last 2 weeks. My teacher would not be happy. I've been so busy b/c my dog Bailey has been sick. :( but in the meantime, I was able to dig out an old logo that my friend, Myldwin Pierre, designed. Props to him!! (Sorry Myldwin, I had to change the color and font. :) I hope you don't mind. ) Tell me what you think of it!! It's an "S" and a "B" made to look like a butterfly. Clever, eh!!




3 comments:

  1. LET'S BE BLOG FRIENDS! MINE IS CALLED JENNYHEEJ. I LOVE YOUR LOGO...SO COOL THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT NAME! BEST OF LUCK W/THE PHOTOGRAPHY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the S & B ARE a little different! I see it now! I LOVE it!

    But what are you going to do with your name changing to Susan Kim? Haha!

    ReplyDelete