Friday, November 23, 2012

Cox Farms - DC/ Alexandria/ NoVa, Family/ Child/ Newborn Photographer

Though I miss California very much, one of the great benefits of living on the east coast is being able to see my family whenever I want...well, as long as I"m willing to do the 4 hour drive. But I can still convince my family to drive down and visit us too now. So my sister and her family stayed with us during Thanksgiving, and we visited Cox Farms in Centreville, VA. I took Hunter here during their Fall Festival which is AMAZING!!! And though their Christmas Corner Market doesn't compare to the Fall Festival, we did have fun roasting marshmallows on an open fire, stuffing our faces with the most yummy kettle corn my taste buds have ever tasted, and bringing home a Christmas tree. Aaah the Holidays!!

Hunter just loves his older cousins.
  IMG_3123

No comments:

Post a Comment