Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Hunter!! DC/ Alexandria/ NoVa, Family/ Child/ Newborn Photographer

This little guy brings so much joy and laughter into my life...albeit it comes with a lot of pain and heartache too.   ;)  Seriously though, I am smitten by him.  When he's awake, I'm counting down the hours to his naptime, but then when he's finally napping, I miss him and hearing him laugh and watching him torture our dog, Zoe.  I love this age.  Especially now that he is slowly growing out of his terrible two's and becoming more and more of a grown boy.  I'm still always worried that something I've done will have scarred him for life.  Luckily, he will have Jesus in his life to undo all the damage.  haha  Happy Birthday little guy.  I hope I make you as happy as you make me and I hope you felt especially loved on your birthday!!
Group

No comments:

Post a Comment