Friday, July 15, 2011

Hudson+Family

This little cutie-patutie is Hudson Lee. I just love meeting babies that are close to my son's age b/c I'm always trying to plan out who he will be friends with when he gets older. haha Yes, I am that crazy mom! Hudson is one of the smilest babies I've ever met. He was such a delight to be around that I just didn't want to stop, even as the sun was beating down on us, and I was clearly drenched in sweat. He didn't cry once during our 1 hr shoot! If you've ever tried photographing your own kids, you know what a rare treat that is. Well, I definitely know where he gets his pleasant demeanor from. His parents, Jane + Brian, are one of the sweetest couples I've ever met. Talk about a motivated mom! Jane was helping me pull out weeds to prep the set, and holding up blankets to block out the sun. Hudson is most definitely in good hands. Thank you guys for withstanding the blazing sun to do this.
IMG_9983
4
IMG_0023
2
IMG_0041
3
IMG_0053
IMG_0059
IMG_0136
6
IMG_0184
IMG_0180crop
IMG_0283
1
5
IMG_0210crop

3 comments: