Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lucky Me!

So I spent the last few weeks at home in NJ and was lucky enough to get a SECOND baby shower with friends and family. I have the best 2 sisters in the world who threw me the most awesome shower! It was so nice to see all my old friends and feel so loved. Sadly, I was not able to part take in the delectable goodies and sweets because of my gestational diabetes. They were so kind enough to make me my own personal dish of eggplant parmigiana. yum! Thanks to all those who came and for the many generous gifts!!! Dave and I are very grateful and blessed and Baby Kim will be the luckiest boy in the world to get such cool stuff! Thanks everyone!!!!!

I have to also add that the super cool hangtags and thank you cards were designed by my talented graphic designer sister, Gloria. And yes she does take orders! ;)

(oops! sorry, didn't have time to take photos of the guests. Well, I was the guest of honor so I couldn't be the photographer too!! c'mon now! hahaha)

IMG_0475
IMG_0443
IMG_0452
IMG_0453
IMG_0457
IMG_0469

3 comments:

  1. wow! we really did do a nice job ;P keke jk! Can't wait to see you in october! i hope mommy and daddy don't drive me crazy while i'm out there hahahaha.
    -glo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects and the party looks amazing. Great baby pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors in these!

    ReplyDelete