Friday, June 4, 2010

Glo + Pat

Let me introduce you to my younger sister and her husband of 9 months. They came to visit us this week and we had so much fun exploring San Diego and trying out all the eateries that Pat used to go to when he was in college. I don't think I've eaten this much in a long time. We had so much fun!! I will miss them!! We managed to squeeze in some time for a photo shoot at La Jolla Shores. I have to say, shooting was a blast with such a goofy and beautiful couple. Love was in the air!!











While Pat had to take a phone call, we did a mini shoot with Gloria. I just love these!!















This was a shot that Gloria took. Too funny!!

6 comments:

  1. hey sus, these pictures came out absolutely great! wow, looks like you found at least one male who likes to be photographed. glo and pat are adorable! ~~kelly k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this! Love them all! I can't stop laughing at the lat one hahhahahahaha. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys!!!! =) -glo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE these photos. the last one is hilarious! sus, i heard ur having a boy!! i knew it!! u must be super excited :) im soooo happy for u!!

    -Stephanie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi susan!! long time..
    as always, you take GREAT pics!! you are so talented!!! very sexy models :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. susan!

    love the pics that you are taking!! love the pics of glo and pat, they look great!! hope things are well and congrats again on being preggers and having a boy, woooo hooo!
    love
    virgie

    ReplyDelete